MSR-Electronic provides security against CO2/N/H2/C3H8/CH4/CH2O/O3 and against O2 deficiency
In the following facilities, relevant safety measures according to the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and the Laboratory Guideline must be observed when handling hazardous substances:
- pharmaceutical industry
- chemical industry
- medical facilities
Substances are produced, examined and monitored in production processes. For this purpose, mixtures of substances are separated, substances are detected, and chemical reactions and measurements are performed.
Reliable monitoring of the large number of gases in the ambient air must therefore be ensured.
Stationary gas alarm systems for laboratories from MSR-Electronic
Fixed gas alarm systems from MSR-Electronic are particularly flexible in this respect, as all requirements can be tailored to suit individual needs, whether single sensors with connection to existing BMS systems or complex self-sufficient gas detection systems for large-scale laboratories with different areas.
The gas alarm system from MSR-Electronic includes freely configurable alarm thresholds for compliance with MAK values as well as various interfaces (Modbus, BACnet, analog output) for connection to existing BMSs. The system will be adapted to your requirements thanks to means of a modular structure.
MSR-Electronic designed the Compactcontroller for the connection of up to 10 gas sensors via its own field bus and can be used to warn against various gases. Multiple output and input options allow for easy integration into existing systems.
Benefits of the Compact Controller
- Display for all notification, configuration and calibration functions (no tool required)
- Fieldbus connection for up to 10 gas sensors (SB2Units)
- Hardware and software according to SIL-compliant development process
- Modular technology (pluggable and exchangeable), reverse polarity and overload protected
- 3 relays, 2 transistor outputs, 2 digital inputs, various housing types with IP65
- Warning buzzer and status LED for warning, fault, operation and service (optional)
- WAO: Status-LED with warning buzzer (optional)
- Operating voltage 230 V AC, with wide range input 100-240 V AC (optional)
- USV (optional)
Further details can be found in our application flyer for "Safe Medical and Laboratory Areas".